Studying in Australia is the perfect way to experience everything you’ve heard about this beautiful country!
While gaining new skills and career boosting qualifications you can explore its natural beauty and dive into the culture and Aussie lifestyle. Australia has some of the worlds leading universities, top professional colleges and English language schools to make sure you graduate with cutting edge skillsets.
Looking to stay in Australia for an extended period of time? An Australian Student Visa is the best place to start.
WHY GET A
- You can study and work in Australia throughout the duration of your course. 40hrs per fortnight during your course, unlimited hours during course breaks
- You can get a student visa from 6 months to over 3 years! Short and long term visa opportunities
- No age limits. On a student visa you can apply at any age.
- Post Graduate visas. If you study for 2 years at a higher education provider, you may apply for a 2 year post study visa which gives you full work rights!
- You can include a partner or family member on a student visa so they may join you in Australia.
Student visas range in length from 3 months, to over 3 years. Depending on the length of your course your visa will be granted with the following additional time once you finish your studies.
Courses under 10 months – 1 extra month on your visa
Course over 10 months – 2 extra months on your visa
Courses over 10 months where the end date is in December – 3 extra months on your visa
The current government fee to apply for a Student Visa (Subclass 500) is $550 AUD. The price is fixed and stays the same no matter how long your course is for.
Student Visa Renewal:
Student Visa renewals are quite common, and you can renew as many times as you like as long as you enroll into a course. Note: The amount of times you renew may affect the outcome of your visa application.