You know you’re studying in Australia when…
When taking on any new adventure there are always ups and downs but studying in Australia is one of the best decisions you can make! If you’re already here you’ve surely experienced everything in the list below at some stage!
1. When you can’t wait for the end of term but then you realise that means you have to work more.
2. When you get paid during school break.
3. When you get to spend your weekend doing this..
4. When you have the best group of international friends.
5. When you’d rather do anything than your assignment.
6. When you finally hand in your assignment.
7 .When you find a store that offers amazing student discount.
8. When you try and teach your parents to use Skype.
9. Still being freaked out by all the creepy crawlies no matter how long you’ve been here for.
10. Having Oz Visa Co sort out all your immigration and college paperwork.
Interested in studying in Oz? Get in touch with us today for our free student services.